Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter

So for those of you who know me, you know that I am HUGE into scrapbooking and other paper craftings. And when I tell most people I do that as a hobby they say "Wow isn't that expensive?" Yes, Scrapbooking can be/ get expensive, but if you are smart with the tools you buy, you can do it on a low budget. About a month ago I got my own Cricut, but I got the new Cricut Create.

I paid $199.99 for my Cricut and my Cricut came with:
the Cricut Create (valued at $299.99)
Don Juan Cartridge (valued at $89.99)
Cricut cutting mat (valued at $9.99)


Now when I bought this Cricut I thought I was getting a FANTASTIC Deal at the time, since the original price of the Cricut is $299.99, but recently I was mistaken.
From Now until Saturday March 7th JoAnn Fabrics has the older Cricut, the Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter for $99.99!!!!! Although this Cricut is a little older and smaller and doesn't have a few features that the new Create does, it doesn't mean that it doesn't perform its basic purpose which is to cut/ die cut paper.

This Cricut does not come with a cartridge, however JoAnn's is also running a special where they have cartridges on sale for $38.88. You can also buy two cutting mats with a 40% off coupon for $6! So lets do the math.. for all these items you would pay a total of $144.87 (pre tax) which beats my original deal by $55.12.

So if you have really been thinking about getting a Cricut, right now at JoAnn's is really the time to buy, because I can guarantee you that if you wait, you may end up paying full price.


You can check out this sale and many other sales from JoAnn Fabrics at http://www.joann.com/joann/

No comments:

Post a Comment